I am Kauser Haider who is a documentary photographer based on Bangladesh .I have graduated from the Pathshala-South Asian Media Academy. Photography is my passion and its my daily routine like my oxygen or food . I always love work with very personal and private issues which is vey close to me. I have experienced some projects such as a story on handicapped children in Nepal and A Hall Full of Cinema which was exhibited internationally in the Angkor, Singapore and Delhi, Kathmandu photo festivals. Now I am teaching freelance photography teacher and also founder member of MasTul (Art collective) in Chittagong.
- Group Exhibition at Center For Photography & Visual Arts (CPVA), Chittagong- 2007.
- Work exhibited at Angkor Photo Festival- 2010.
- Delhi Photo Festival 2011 after my Workshop.
- Longitude Latitude an Art Happening in Old Dhaka- 2011.
- Work Exhibited at Singapore Photo Festival- 2014.
- Work Exhibited at Photo Kathmandu-2015
- Work Exhibited at Charigi Art Show 5
- Work Exhibited At 22nd National Art Exhibition,2017
Publication & Award
- Cover Photo: Outside the Lettered City by Manishita Dass,Publisher :Oxford University Press-USA,2015.
- Cover Photo: The Caravan- Delhi Based Magazine,2013.
- Films: Chasing a Mirage, The Daily Star, 2011
- Kathmandu: A Pocketful of Momos- Book publication, Nepal ,2012.
- Shonar Cinema: The Big Indian Picture, india,2012.
- Bangladesh School Feeding Encourage Nomadic Children to Attend Class: World Food Programme, September 26, 2013
- Short Documentary Film: Short Documentary Film, Soul Rebel Film, UK,2015, (worked as a Photographer).
- Making Movies Work: The Daily Star, February 03, 2015.
- Award: Spot News- Honorable Mention, FCCT on Asia, 2012.
- Award: Vieebook Photo Story- Nominated as a 2012 Photo Story Choice